Use CBD to Ease Mild COVID Symptoms
It’s already common knowledge CBD helps with pain and sleep, so why not try to Ease COVID Symptoms with benefits of CBD Flower and/or CBD tincture 3000mg? With CBD added to a delicious cup of warm tea, you can check three boxes at once: better sleep, fewer aches and pains, and more fluids.
According to the Mayo Clinic, “Most people who become sick with COVID-19 will only experience mild illness and can recover at home. Symptoms might last a few days, and people who have the virus might feel better in about a week. Treatment is aimed at relieving symptoms and includes rest, fluid intake, and pain relievers. However, older adults and people of any age with existing medical conditions should call their doctor as soon as symptoms start.”
CBD OSU Research Update
After the recent Oregon State University CBD findings, demands for CBD have gone through the roof. It is important to note, however, the study showed the acidic compounds of CBDa and CBGa (which were the key compounds in binding with COVID) are only two in a sea of 400 distinct compounds found in CBD. The CBD products available are not strong enough to block Covid. There are two takeaways from this study, though:
- Open talks for clinical trials are more likely
- The CBD masses can redirect research and production toward a product that will be strong enough.
Boost Fluids With CBD Tincture or Steeped Flower
Staying hydrated is always important. How much you should drink regularly is determined by your body size; however, doctors generally recommend for men around 120 oz and women around 88 oz a day. When you’re sick with say a mild case of covid-19, the flu, or a cold you could lose more fluids than usual. So, it’s important to make sure you’re drinking fluids when ill. We suggest adding a cup of CBD Flower Tea or your favorite tea with added CBD tincture.
CBD Tea With Benefits of CBD Flower
Directions for making CBD tea
- Grind your flower as fine as possible; the finer the consistency, the more flavor, and the more CBD is released into your tea.
- Place the grounds into your infuser. Make sure it’s tightly sealed.
- Bring your water to a boil, then reduce to barely a simmer.
- Pour boiling water into your mug and place your tea bag or infuser into the water.
- Fill your favorite mug with boiling water, and steep (or soak) for 3-5 minutes.
- Add creamer or substitute (the fats increase the bioavailability of the CBD) and stir thoroughly.
- You can even add a tsp of honey if you like a touch of sweet.
Use CBD For COVID Symptoms
- An infuser or reusable tea bag for the Flower Grounds
- 1 favorite 8 oz or larger mug
- Herb grinder
- Water for boiling
“WORD!” Nothing but RVDCBD TEA
- ¼ tsp of ground-up premium RVDCBD Space Candy Strain
- 8 oz cup of boiled water
- 1 tsp of your coffee creamer (flavored for more fun)
- 1 tsp Honey (optional)
A “Proper Cup” of CBD TEA (Black Tea)
- ¼ tsp of ground-up premium Remedy CBD Strain
- ¼ tsp of ground black tea leaves (available at your local whole foods stores)
- 8 oz of boiled water
- 1 tsp of your coffee creamer
- 1 tsp Honey or sweetener (optional)
Chai for Even the Guys!
- ¼ tsp of ground-up premium RVDCBD Sour Space Candy Flower
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cinnamon stick (plus ground for topping)
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 clove
- 1 star anise
- A small slice of fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp Ground Black tea leaves
- 1-2 tsp of your favorite coffee creamer
- Brown sugar
The “Whole Min-tea Cup!”
- ¼ tsp of ground-up premium RVDCBD White CBG Flower
- 8 oz cup of boiled water
- 1 tsp peppermint ground tea leaves
- 1-2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of your favorite coffee creamer
- Stir with 1 candy cane if supply permits